Managing Your Business
- Direct vs. Indirect Costs for Small Businesses
Be able to calculate these costs so your business will have a better chance at success.
- Types of Insurance Small Business Owners Need to Have
Read about the types of coverage your small business needs to protect itself against lawsuits and unfortunate events.
- Understanding Small Business Taxes
Learn the basics of small business taxes so yours won’t get derailed come tax season.
- Why Business Credit Is Important for Small Businesses
Business credit is the best way to acquire the necessary financial capacity to pay invoices, purchase inventory, hire staff, and grow a company.
- Can Small Businesses Afford Not to Accept Credit Cards?
With more plastic than cash in many customers’ wallets these days, small business owners need to carefully weigh the pros and cons of accepting credit cards as payment.